Wednesday 19 August 2009

Vocal Group!

Got reinvited to vocal group on Monday and today was the first practice at lunch. Next Friday night, our school is hosting some kind of event or ceremony for World Youth Day (which was last year, why are we still talking about this thing?). Originally it was only yr 12's,11's and 10's but since there aren't that many people everyone else was invited to come too. I volunteered since I had nothing planned for next Friday anyways (I have no life). The songs we are doing are:
  • People Get Ready
  • Shackles - Mary Mary
  • Oh Happy Day
  • Your Name

and a few others that we haven't found out yet.

I'm gonne be totally honest and admit that I love choir and vocal group. Choir cause it's just plain fun and the songs we sing are pretty cool. Vocal group because the songs are better and it sounds brilliant. Vocal group also makes me feel special =P

We all love for that one thing we're good at so that people notice and they ask you to be part of something selective or they compliment you or you find other people who love it just as much as you do. We all want to be special in a way so that amoungst being surrounded by other stars, you might shine bright enough to capture someone elses attention. I haven't exactly found this yet but I think I'm close to discovering it.

No comments: