Wednesday 13 February 2013

Complete and utter exhaustion

After I got my uni ID, we had no idea what to do. So we just decide to walk and talk our way to Kingsford and see where we could go from there. We just kept going and ultimately decided to just walk all the way home.

I was the last one to branch off and so I was walking alone near the end of it. By the time I passed Eastgardens, it started sprinkling. By the time I reached Southpoint it was pouring. I was wearing a sheer blue top over a black tank and shorts. Needless to say, I was quickly DRENCHED. But despite the biting cold that bit into me as the wind swooped over my wet skin, it was fun.

I like walking in the rain and getting all soaked. The only thing was that I was so tired from the walk. It was quite a feat for me.

Then later at home, after I took an amazing shower and got dry, my sister came home. They're having a Valentine's bakesale and she was the main supplier for it. so we made from scratch multiple batches of passionfruit and raspberry melting moments, caramel fudge-heart shaped brownies and mini brownie cupcakes.

That took at least 5-4 hours. And now I am finally sitting down and it is so great.

No comments: