Tuesday 12 February 2013

Most underrated television shows (IMHO)


  • Firefly
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • EVERY OTHER JOSS WHEDON WORK (Angel, Dollhouse). I don't care if he's getting a lot of recognition now and the fact that the Buffy/Whedon fandom is one of the oldest and noted ones. THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH CREDIT FOR HIS WORK.
  • Community. Watch it people. Seriously. #SIXSEASONSANDAMOVIE
  • Happy Endings. Hilarity.
  • Once Upon a Time. Don't knock it until you try it.
  • Elementary. Lucy Liu and Johnny Lee Miller. LUCY LIU AND JOHNNY LEE MILLER. As a BBC Sherlock fan, I can say that this adaption is not trying to mimic any other adaption and has great material.

Guys watch these shows. Especially Community and Happy Endings as they're not getting nearly as many viewers and they should and contain some amazing entertainment and material. If you don't like it by the fifth episode, then you can stop watching. Just know that although I respect your opinion and thoughts, I and baffled why you wouldn't like them. I just....need a list of 5 reasons why. Please. 

WATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

p.s. there's probably more that I can't think of right now.

No comments: