Wednesday 13 February 2013

Random mini thoughts:


  • That one time me and Christie noticed how flawless Doris' skin was in math class. So we asked her what kind of skin lotion/cream she used while creepily stroking her face from both sides.
  • I feel honoured and really flattered when I'm in someone else's Facebook dp. It's like AWWW SHUCKS, BABE
  • Sometimes I look at photo's of myself and my mind doesn't register that it's me. As in, I think I'm looking at a friend or someone THAT ISN'T ME. I forget what I look like. 
  • The same thing happens with my name. On more than three occasions, I have forgotten what my name was for a full two seconds. It was strange.
  • Then I get bouts of, "what thought did I just have?" and then "Have I ever forgotten and then asked that same question before?" Sometimes I realised that yes, yes I have this exact question before. Other times I think that I make up memories of me thinking that. Did that make sense? LOLPROBSNOT.
  • I'M GETTING A SAMOYED. WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT THAT IS. I SAY ITS A DOG, THAT IS FLUFFIER THAN A HUSKY. AOJNVAJSNFVJADBNJDN
  • If reincarnation exists, I want to either be a rabbit or a red panda. Just because. 
  • I desperately want Mamoru to exist. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omfg Samoyed !!! Most beautiful, awesome, sexy dog in existence!!!