- That one time me and Christie noticed how flawless Doris' skin was in math class. So we asked her what kind of skin lotion/cream she used while creepily stroking her face from both sides.
- I feel honoured and really flattered when I'm in someone else's Facebook dp. It's like AWWW SHUCKS, BABE
- Sometimes I look at photo's of myself and my mind doesn't register that it's me. As in, I think I'm looking at a friend or someone THAT ISN'T ME. I forget what I look like.
- The same thing happens with my name. On more than three occasions, I have forgotten what my name was for a full two seconds. It was strange.
- Then I get bouts of, "what thought did I just have?" and then "Have I ever forgotten and then asked that same question before?" Sometimes I realised that yes, yes I have this exact question before. Other times I think that I make up memories of me thinking that. Did that make sense? LOLPROBSNOT.
- I'M GETTING A SAMOYED. WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT THAT IS. I SAY ITS A DOG, THAT IS FLUFFIER THAN A HUSKY. AOJNVAJSNFVJADBNJDN
- If reincarnation exists, I want to either be a rabbit or a red panda. Just because.
- I desperately want Mamoru to exist.
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Random mini thoughts:
Posted by Courtney Fong at 00:00