Tuesday 12 February 2013

Failed before it even began

So I am kind of helping my friend plan this paintball event for his birthday which was in January. Then I realised, holy crap I'm going to paintball with a bunch of guys who thrive on this kind of stuff and I'm one of the most unfit people you will ever meet. I am going to die.

And so I set up this little exercise regiment that I'd start this week and do daily:

At least 30 minutes - 1hour run on treadmill
Do this little ab-swing macine thing while watching one full episode or movie
and Just Dance on my Wii for an hour

Today I woke up at 10.30 a.m., stayed in bed reading fanfiction until 1 p.m., had bacon and eggs toasted sandwich with leftover fries from dinner and watched that episode of Elementary I forgot to watch. OH! I also am helping my sister make the most fudgey brownies you'll ever eat, soon.

So. Yeah....

No comments: