Tuesday 13 October 2009

7 buses, 1 car, 1 taxi

Travel Info
392 - To Steph's, missed a stop so I had to walk more then I should've. Felt so unfit. Grawr

Car - Steph's mum drove me, steph and georgie to coogee where me met up with migi and took photos for Wylies competition. Twas fun

370 - To kingsford. After photos, Migi had to go so me, steph and georgie wanted to go Bondi to eat

400 - Got a chicken burrito from Bondi Junction. Didn't know it was mildly chilli...walked around to Greater Union in hopes of "bumping into" Anthony

400 - Kingsford. Everyone had to go home and work and stuff

391 - Matraville. I JUST got to this bus. Went home

309 - Mascot. Wanted to go to Luke's, hang and bum around for a while.

303 - Kyeemagh. Went to Lukes, debating over 15 minutes on what to do; go to Migi's, beach or a random park. Ended up in his backyard...he kept headbutting and poking me...strange boy xP nah nah jks, heart =D

Taxi - Home. Cause the next bus was at 6 and I would have been slaughtered by my parents if I got home too late

No comments: