Monday 12 October 2009

Life Happens - AJ Rafael

I think the world needs
Peace, love, clarity and serenity
Sorry my bad I've been listening to Fergie
Too much time is on our hands
So lets do what we can
To make the most of this
And we can conquer anything
Don't you worry about it

Cuz during the rough times
The war and the scandals and the bad rhymes
We'll make it together with a big smile
And maybe it'll work out this time around

Because life happens and it happens fast
It goes by so quick I dont know how long I'll last
Life happens and it so happens
That life's not fair
And with the delays and the roadways
We never think that it'll work out
But I know you and I know me
We're tough and we know whasup
Because life just happens

I think that you need
Peace, love, clarity, friends and family
They will help you through
All the problems that you're having
And know that you know that you gotta take a chance
At what you got and dont you
Stand around just waiting
Gotta ignore all the hating

We gotta reflect on
The future and whats holding us together
The ties that we make will last forever
And if we hold on then we can make it strong

Don't be discouraged by the storm
It hits me sometimes but I got to move on
I know you're worried bout what's wrong
But it in this lifetime all you need is love...

No comments: