Sunday 11 October 2009

A little get to know me thingy

Well yeah it's 2 in the morning, I'm youtubing and not tired at all. So Yeah just a little thingymabob about some things that I know about myself. No personal details like home address or phone number or anything like that in case of pedos and stalkers =D

Nickname: Fong, Fongers, Fong Fong...anything with Fong in the beginning, or middle...or end

Grade: I'm in the 4th term of Year 9 (technically term 3 holidays but who cares)

I love anything musical even though I'm a noob at all of it and my friends are amazing in it.

My best friend's code name on this is Luke and he has been my rock ever since I've met this boy.

I like to do a lot of things like write, draw, sing, dance, cook, play keyboard but I'm really sucky in all of those fields so I gotta get my procrastinating and lazy ass of this computer chair and start practicing.

Two chinese parents, two older sisters and my grandma also lives with me

I'm Christian but not fully yet though I've been having the feeling lately that I've been getting more closer and closer.

I adore people for their talents, personalities, passion and general awesomeness

I am really really shy if you first meet me and I'll be hanging around the people I know more first, but if i see you around more then I'll eventually come out and not shutup =P

My obsession will forever be Sailor Moon

I'm directionally challenged, disorganised, indecisive and messy

I eat anything in front of me as long as it's not chilli or spicy in any way. Even if I'm not hungry and food is just right in front of me, I'll eventually eat it...fast.

I'll do ridiculous things and go to weird lengths to not embarrass myself but in the end I usually embarrass myself more which helped me learn that the best way to brush those kinds of things of is to laugh it off and be comfortable with silly mistakes. Of course I don't always remember this sometimes.

I don't get angry, more annoyed or frustrated but never fully angry/raging/yelling&telling off. I try best to avoid confrontations or conflict. Yeah I'm one of those people =P

I try my best not to judge and listen first, but I admit I can get a bit prejudice and biased

If I ever get the rare compliment I get embarrassed but inside I'm like....having a freaking fireworks jumping for joy in accomplishment kind of thing. Outside I smile and say thank you as calmly as I can.

I'm a freak as you can probably tell

I'm a sucker for sweets, musicals, cute/epic cartoon characters and Disney/Movie songs.

The things I dislike most in people is backstabbing, behind the back talking, grudges, unjustified anger or reasons.

I love my friends and family very much even if sometimes they can be not so....understanding or as supportive or sensitive to me. We all have those moments.

Yeah this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer then I intended. Imma go to sleepie nows. Gnite, ttyl, maybe cya around. Ily.

No comments: