Wednesday 7 October 2009

"i just ate love, it tastes burnt"

Went to Georgie's tday for a bake day. Me, Steph, Migi, Sharon and Georgie made wontons and cheese triangles while listening to my Paramore CDs and the occassional Wii. Twas awesome then we ate and watced Yesman which is funny funny funny. Heart Jim Carey.

Then we went to the park right next to georgie's park and went on her go kart thingy down her hill. I crashed into the fence xD. oh yeah I am so cool.

Then we played soccer which i haven't played in years. At the beginning of the game me, steph and shazz were on one team while georgie, her sister and migi were on the other. Then I was the only person on my team versing migi and georgie and her sister. I got sooooooo tired and I felt SO unfit xD. but yeah it was so fun. I love soccer.

Then we just sat on the grass and sang songs from TV and movies. Then Migi and Shazz had to go so then me and Steph caught the bus.

It was a really good day. We planned to go Wylie's on Wednesday and then city on Saturday.

P.S oh and about the title. Migi made the words Paramore, ily and BNE (Brand New Eyes) out of the left over pastry. Steph accidentally left it in the oven a little too long so it was a little burnt. I ate the L from ily and it was burnt alllllllll the way through.

No comments: