Monday 5 October 2009

Monopoly Night

We haven't played in months! But tonight we played monopoly: city. It was a little retarded but I came third =D.

I hate it when my sisters and family accuse me of something. They all aren't even home for more then half the time and when they are home they talk to me for 5% of that time, probably less. Then Sam tells me off for "being on my phone 24/7". This pissed me off for several reasons:
  • She uses her phone ten times more then I do and she has TWO phones
  • I was just checking a text and looked at it twice before she yelled at me
  • She only talks to me when I have to fix the internet, turn the printer on or showing off something new she bought. She has no right to yell at me for something that I didn't do

I also hate when they're hypocritcal. Like when they tell me not to use that voice at someone and then they do the exact same thing ten seconds later.

Then during the times they talk to me it's either a favour or something to put me down. Then when I actually stand up for myself or try to ignore it then I'm "giving them attitude" or "being a smart ass". You'd think after more then 5 years of this I'd be used to it. I'm starting to not give a damn about what they say anymore. Yeah that's right, I'm giving them "attitude". It's called bottling it up inside so that I don't have to pour 5 years of low self esteem and hurt out at you.

Wow, from monopoly night to a teenage angsty rant about how stupid my family can be. Yeah that's great.

No comments: