Monday 19 October 2009

Yesterday

I watched G-Force with Luke and L. It was alright. Cute. I miss Porkchop....lol then while we were waiting for the other people to finish watching Up, me and the guys were just standing on the balcony. Then I look up and see Michelle staring straight at me from opposite the balcony. I start to panic

She tells me to come over so I do. She tells me that we are having lasagna and garlic bread tonight and that I should run before dad comes back. Wow, she showed that she had niceness in her. Then we met up with two other people and we just walked around to nearly every department store to find the perfect type of exercise book for Luke. Then I got ice cream, we sat down for an hour doing nothing and trying to decide what to do.

Around 4, me and Luke went to catch the bus back to mine and visited Bob. Then he had to go. I spent the rest of my day trying to finish my art, which I stuffed up and had to redo. School was today. Better then I expected. =P

No comments: