Sunday 21 December 2008

Carols In the Domain 2008

Walked over to Mttie's place... got lost for a minute or two....hehehe....OK OK I'm directionally challenged ok?

Gave him his present, even though it was a day or two late...then we talked, played PS2, played piano (which he is freakishly good at...) and did his tv guide crossword lol. His grandma is soooooo cute! XD hahah. She asked me all these questions about me and my family (mainly because she thought me and Mtt were going out along with everyone else) and you'd think it would be hard to communicate with her since she spoke a little english but since I grew up with my lack of english talking grandma, it was easier.

We were going to go to the Carols in the Domain with Mtt's church ppl but they cancelled due to the rain. So me and Mtt still wanted to go and called pretty much all the people we knew (not literally because Mtt knows too many ppl). So it ended up being him, me, Chr, Kev, Mel, Ev and GP. Mtt's daddy drove me, Mtt and Mel (picked her up) to the city where we met everyone else. We walked around for a loooooooooooooooong time to buy food and drinks to eat at the concert. The guys also found out how hypo Mel could be when she was calm...(did that make sense?) lol. We walk to where the thing was held and walked around for 15 minutes, trying to find a patch of grass to sit on, we gave up and went to a hill thingy.

omfg...THEY KEPT ON TRYING TO TAKE A PHOTO OF ME! and I hate photos because
A)I look crap in photos and
B)I look crap in photos =P


It was fun! We kept on burning stuff with the candles and got high talking about the most randomest things. OMG I WAS THE ONLY NON INDO THERE! Got soooooooo cut when they started talking about me in indo. Took my anger out on Mttie's arm =D. The fireworks were amazing! We managed to get fragments of the broken firework exploder thingies =P.

When we were catching the bus when Carols finished; Mel, kev, Chr and GP took the 392 but me and Mtt saw the 394 right behind it so we took that and got the less crowded bus (SCORE) haha. Them Mtt's bro picked me, him, mel and nat from kingsford and took us home.

Good times, good times.

P.S...IT DIDNT RAIN!

No comments: