Tuesday 23 December 2008

Oh No!

I was talking the Jakies and he mentioned the Jap character Domo-kun. Google/ Wikipedia the thing, I'm sure you'd recognise him once you see him. Anyway Jakies then went quiet for 5minutes and then sent me this link:


It's a game where Domo-kun gets revenge on the Powerpuff Girls after they frame him for killing a boy. It's freaking ridiculous, it mocks Powerpuff girls, there's a moderate amount of violence and it's graphics match the old school nintendo super mario style; so basically it freaking rocks lol.

This game will have you smashing your keyboard like a maniac and screaming at the screen (if you're like me), you will eventually start to hate Powerpuff Girls (if you didn't already) and they even make you hate penguins and maybe even the game itself, regardless this thing gets addictive!

It made me hate the Powerpuff Girls so much that I shall rant about them in my nxt blog! ;P

No comments: