Sunday 21 December 2008

Parklife

Ok this actually happened a few days ago...don't remember when....OH it was the 17th! ok ok lol.

Umm well the original plan was to meet up with G, Mtt, Chr and Kwistophe at 11 at Hoyts so that we could watch a movie, then go to me and G's park, then pick up G's little bro.

What really went down:
Met up with ppl, bought Mttie a slice of cake from Gloria Jeans since it was his birthday the next day and we couldnt choose a movie so we walked (the long way) to me and G's park. I got a bit bored on the walk so I decided to invite Mel. We met up and went to the park and spent like...half an hour? maybe a bit more at the park. The other people met Mel and it was quite funny. Then we went and got food and drinks and somehow ended up at my place, getting sprayed with a hose and singing really bad kareoke. Then we went and picked up Mel and G's bros from the old primary school.

OMG its changed quite a bit, the senior block has new bars(which=the school looking like the jail it is) and theres a secret garden thingy behind the sports shed and some other stuff which I don't really remember right now...

Ok so G and Chr ditched to go home so me, Kwistophe and Mttie walked Mel and her bro home. Then we walked Kwistophe half way to easties but Mttie ditched halfway. So I called Mttie with the intention of going off at him because he ditched and didn't say bye. He was at Heffron so I went to meet him....he walks so annoying fast and so farrrrrrr XP. We talked for...half an hour and then we walked home while on the phone to each other. He took my locker lock lol random.

No comments: