Saturday 13 December 2008

Last Day of Year 8

Well it was the best way to end the year.

Picnic day at the Bay was cancelled due to heavy raining but we spent the day at school having the time of our lives. We watched a movie first and we chose Forgetting Sarah Marshell which the teachers thought was PG...it's MA hahahhahaha. So when they saw that, they closed the film and put on 10 Things I Hate About You. Love Heath Ledger!

Then we spent an hour and half picnic-ing in the senior wing, eating, taking a lot of photos, chatting and playing cards.

Then we moved to the hall where the hired DJ was and it was and awesome end to the year. Everyone was jumping, dancing, singing...even the teachers which was quite disturbing at times, especially when two males teachers were grinding up against each other in the middle of a circle of girls.....-shudder-
When it got too hot I went outside and I even stood in the rain for a while. At the end of the day it was all sad and final for 2008. I love my class, we were always having fun and stuck together.
8A408 of 2008!
At the busstop I got fully drenched which was fun! I had three umbrellas in my bag and I didn't care! hahahhaa. Rain is SO underrated. XP

No comments: