Monday 29 December 2008

My 24 Hours of Christmas Part 2

My family and I got up around 10-12ish and got started cooking. I made tuxedo Strawberries (Strawberries dipped in white and dark chocolate so that it looks like the strawberries were wearing tuxedos), Sam made truffles, Mich made crab soup bisque, Grandma made sago, mum and dad bbq-ed, Anne and Hen made pasta's and salad, Ray and Fill made salads and Harry and Win made roast.

Mttie and his cousin N came over around 12 so I entertained them by playing PS2 with them as the others joined in occassionally, especially Harry because he did not give up until at least half an hour later. We played for an hour or two and then went to eat. After we ate, we played more PS2 and then Mttie and N had to leave for their own family gathering.

Then Billiam came in the middle of the second round of PS2 so he managed to finish eating before me, Mich, Bill, Ray, Fill, Win and Harry played the special and real edition of Monopoly to which Fill won. We then took a loooooooooooooooooooooooong break.

No comments: