Monday 29 December 2008

The Day After Boxing Day

My sisters, parents and Anne repainted the restaurant so that it smelt like fresh paint and was blindingly white.

I got paint alllllllllllllllll over me EXCEPT for my paint shirt and shorts which was annoying but I didn't mind too much, I like the paint-splatter-artist kind of look =P.

That night the Youngs and Thongs had dinner at the restaurant (closed until 2nd of January). Fill and Es then wanted to go watch a movie so we decided to go watch 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button'. My sisters, Bill, Ray, Fill and I all went together. The movie was great, an 8.5/10 and is sure you pull a few tears.

After that we went back to our place and we wanted to do something at 1 in the morning. Suggestions included:
  • Going to the beach
  • Bowling
  • Laser Tag
  • Cruising

We decided to see if Wagaya in the city was open, we went too late but went to a nearby Singaporean restaurant. I got a massive stomach ache so I barely touched my hot chocolate and only finished half of my dessert. I didn't care, at least we did something on a Saturday night/Sunday morning.

No comments: