Saturday 13 December 2008

Meeting the Family

Well today the original plan was to wake up, get to easties by 9 and go Christmas shopping and then meet up with people to watch Twilight and HSM3.

Here's what actually happened. Slept in till 10:15, woke up and realised that I was late so I got dressed, brushed my teeth, begged Sammy to drive me to easties all within 5-10 minutes. Got there and met up with Mtt (now my bro), Ev (daughter), Jen (niece) and Gar. We saw Twilight first and it wasn't as good as the first time...maybe because Mtt wouldn't stop poking me and we were throwing popcorn at each other. Then we went to eat and then went to see HSM3. It's not as good as the first one but it wasn't as bad as the 2nd one so it was meh.

In the end we were stuck with doing nothing and just stood around and then Mtt told us Kwistophe was coming around 5 and then he found out he was being picked up soon which put him in a depressive mood. He left, me and the girls walked around and then met up with Kwistophe. We were just walking and talking, we ended up in front of the pet shop, sitting on the floor talking about random stuff. Then Ev and Jen had to leave so we said goodbye and me and Kwistophe just talked for another 5-10 minutes.

I left and came home and started blogging. The fact that it's the end of 2008 and that it's the holidays still hasn't hit me yet. Can't wait till it does though!

No comments: