Monday 24 December 2007

<3 Kevjumba

Ok new addition for my addiction. Presenting....KEVJUMBAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok his name is actually Kevin Woo (spelling wrong) Kevjumba is just his username and he is not a super hero just the funniest youtube teenager you'll ever meet. He talks about random things, pays out his parents and speaks his truth...while being hilarious. He has the number one spot for the most subscriptions to his video blogs and I love it! hahahha I can relate to his "asian issues" and what he talks about is pretty accurate in my book.

He has also introduced me to a new word: BAMF! Bad Ass Mother Fcuker! >.<>

He reminds me of my friend Anthony, not the one you guys know, my family friend. So Youtube him! watch every video. Garunteed laughs whether he is doing his parents impersonations, talking about random shit or his "unique" dance moves! LOL

No comments: