Wednesday 19 December 2007

Christmas Spirit and a New Drug

OMG yesterday was soo....different? Busy? fun?..... meh

Well I woke up at 8:30a.m. (Shocker) and went to Campsie with mum, dad and grandma. I had Oporto's for brunch and got a haircut. It's really thin and layered not to mention my fringe looks really short and is a bit retarded. We went to random shops afterwards.

OMG OMG OMG I found Spray Candy! I don't know if you guys know it or not but when I was little I loved it. it's just a little tube of sour liquid candy that you spray in your mouth. I couldn't find these anywhere! Then I found out that they were banned because little kids were choking on them (hehehhe). Well only in Campsie aye? LOL only they would keep selling old school candy.

Then I came home, set up the Christmas tree and put all our KK presents under there. Had dinner and we gave each other the presents! WOOOOOOOO.

I pretty much guessed right when it came to who had who. I had Michelle and Winnie had me. I bought Michelle:
  • DVD Player which can play burned discs(YES)
  • Justin Timberlake DVD
  • Pilates Kit
  • Yoga Mat
  • Her third Gym Ball (hopefully anti burstable or else it's false advertising)
  • A Witchery heart shaped mirror

All for $123.84!

Winnie got me:

  • Brain Training
  • Junior Mints
  • Earphones (WOOT)
  • AND (omfg wait for it)........5 GOSSIP GIRL BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got 1,4,5,6,7

I just finished the first book this morning after I asked dad if I could go to Bondi with Leila and Kiera (he said no) The book is sooooooooooooooooooo good.

Then we got Easy Way (We got a little cult going hahahhaa) and then we went to look at Christmas lights. We went around Matraville for literally half an hour to see one house. and it was literally right next to the street we started on! It was sort of worth it.....

Well my new drug is now Gossip Girl...my old blog, the tv series and the books!

I'm going to work out this computer fat now with Ray's Tae Bo video he lent us last year.

1 comment:

KaitlynMuch? said...

Hey! I dont have that much money in a month :( Well not my money atleast...