Saturday 29 December 2007

Why HSM and Zac Efron Piss Me Off

HSM as you all should know is High School Musical. Now if you love this movie with all your heart, think Zac Efron is hot and want to marry him, I recommend for you to not read this even though I know you all will.

So before I get killed by hardcore Zac and HSM lovers, I'll just say no offence, I warned you and....please don't hurt me.

OK first off HSM is cheesy, cheesy is one of the things I hate the most but the thing about HSM is that they make the cheesy bigger by 1000. OH and they also make it SO FAKE, the lines are just so not sayable in real life, you can't say those lines to everybody and not be laughed at. Also the fact that everyone is stick thin and attractive just puts some kids self esteem down and trust me I know low self esteem, I had an emotional breakdown the other day, non-stop tears man. Not because of HSM though...other stuff.

Ok now on Zac. I'm not saying he's an asshole or anything, I mean I've never met the guy and probably never will so who am I to judge? But it just pisses me off how people are saying OMG I'm going to marry him. NO YOU ARE NOT. Sorry to drag you down but seriously, I know you know that it won't happen and maybe I'm drowning out your little flame of hope but seriously, If you want him please just say he's hot or that damn I'm jealous of Vanessa because I admit he is hot (depending on the movie, place and hair). Just don't say omg I'm going to kidnap him and lock him in my house forever and we'll get married (I seriously heard that the other day) because that's just plain ridiculous and can be really annoying.

Overall I reckon the message HSM is trying to get across by saying be who you are and don't be pushed around by cliques is great, the music, dancing and songs are great. It's just the fake and cheesiness that gets me. Also I'm hoping that all the teen magazines are right and that Zac isn't an asshole that will grow up like the stars today and going to rehab because of some drug addiction. If by some one in a million chance he is actually reading this, then no offence at all, good luck for your future careers and don't worry because all your fans are there to support you, cheer for you and maybe the occasional stalking....and now I'm talking to imaginary celebrities...I'm going to go have a shower and go to sleep now lol.

No comments: