Saturday 22 December 2007

Luna Park

Had a hectic day at Luna Park with Mon, Leila and the other Courtney!

I was craving corndogs right from the start man....*grumble* So I got a Coney Island Meal for $11. It had coke, chips and a corndog. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

We went on every ride at least twice! There was the Spider, Wild Mouse, Rotor (me and Mon chickened out XD), Tango Train, Dodge'em Cars and my personal favourite: The Ranger.

The first time in Dodge'em Cars I was so bad it was not funny, well a little bit....hehhhee. I was spinning around in one spot for 3/4's of the ride but the second time I ruled! WOOOOOOO!

The Tango Train has to be 2nd best and no exceptions. The music might be crap sometimes but its is SO FUN! Kept screaming in every single ride.

When I first saw the Ranger the only word in my mind was: Shit. lol but then I went on and it was the most fun thing I've ever been on! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe.

OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG.OMFG. We went on the new thing Prison Break Live. The first time we went the front door lady got pissed at us and Mon ran out, followed by Leila, followed by Court I was like C'MON guyyyssss! hahahhaha.

Then the second time me, Court and Leila went in. There were three asians in front of us, (2 girls and 1 guy). We first went in and the Azn guy was pissing himself already man it was hilarious. The order was azn guy at front, then two azn girls, then Courtney, then Leila and I was at the back, we did this congo line thing where we stood behind each other with our hands on the person in fronts shoulders.

We had to go through think chain link fence maze and there are actors in there with lots of bloody make up. I wasn't scared because when people screamed at the front Iwas like yep theres a freak right ahead. I have to applaud the scared shitless asian guy cause he was in front, half crying AND he was trying to lead us out of the maze hahahaha. Leila was so scared, she was hiding and crouching behind Courtney's back with her eyes closed. The fog was really annoying at one point but the effects were AWESOME!

You know how you're at a club and a neon light flashes every 3 seconds? Well it was like that so it looked like the freaky guys who were popping up everywhere were in freeze frames and were in different positions every flash. I got really dizzy.

We finished with an extra long ride of the Spider and literally ran all through the park to get to the front where Leila's dad would pick us up. Today was so fun even though 3 people dropped out at last minute.

Thanks Leila, Mon, Court and Leila's dad for the awesome day! I'll just go and gnaw off my Luna Park bracelet and go to sleep now...

No comments: