Wednesday 19 December 2007

Goss Girl Differences

Here are some differences between the Gossip Girl Books, TV Series and some of my old Bebo site:
  1. GG TV- They cleaned it up A LOT and the Humphry's have brown hair...ALL of them, even Jenny.
  2. GG Books- Gossip Girl Webpage talks about specific people and people actually e-mailed her saying omg guess what non anonymously and she replies to them.
  3. GG Bebo- I suck and can never be as cool as them but I think I did a pretty god damn good job if I can say so myself.
  4. GG TV-Dan looks hotter then he sounds in the book.
  5. GG Books- Dan sounds a tiny bit emo and Jenny has massive boobs.
  6. GG Bebo- I just realized that I did similar things on the webpage like the book, I wrote about the most gossipy people aka Perri, Bianca etc.
  7. GG TV- In TV, Serena's brother is phsyco and is like Jenny's age. NO HE IS NOT! He's supposed to be in college partying.
  8. GG Books- Everyone spread rumours that Serena got kicked out of boarding school because she brought heaps of guys to her dorm room and she slept with them, she invented a new drug call S, she has a chicken killing cult in the park and she had plastic surgery. All lies of course.
  9. GG Bebo- It only lasted a term and a half.....not even.

I'll end it there. Overall the differences don't really matter because I am addicted, I lurve it and you have to watch and read it OR ELSE!

No comments: