Saturday 15 December 2007

Old Friends

I saw Anfie, Jakie, Mat.H and Gene today! YAY! It's been ages since I last saw them.

Madeline called and asked if we wanted to go to movies. I didn't ask until Mel begged and I didn't really ask. My family were already going to easties but we were going to meet at 12p.m. but it was just 9a.m. So Sammy went to Aldo while me, Michelle, mum and Grandma went dress shopping for me!.... and dad bought some stuff for the restaurant.

I bought that dress I wanted at Urban Angel* and and two dresses at Target! One is a short pink halter and the other is a short black dress, while at Urban angel was a gray dress. I'm so happy *tear* hahaha.

Then I met Mel outside of Aldo cause Jess worked there too. I saw Johnathan (Mel's 8 yr old brother/the omen) and was like oh god hahahah because last time Johnnie saw Jake and Anf, he bashed them both and was really hypo. We walked around the place not doing anything except make a lot of noise, ate, Mat left, went to the park and picked Kiera up. Nothing big happened just hanging out.

Johnathan was SO hypo and annoying that I sorta wanted to shut him up and so did the other guys. And then we left...I sorta just wanted to talk about the dresses lol.

*Note to self, Urban Angel and Pumpkin Patch is COOL hahahhaa

No comments: