Saturday 29 December 2007

Dramacon 3

OMFG OMFG OMFG I've practically been waiting all year for this.

Dramacon is FINALLY OUT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Now all I got to do is go to the city and buy two copies. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry Monique.D! For the last presents. I've just been busy.....packing....and cleaning..-cough andsittingonmyassbeingthelazypersonIam cough- So I'll either drop it off or mail it to you because personally I love getting non giving money or school related mail.

If you have not heard of Dramacon THEN BUY IT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN...or just borrow my copy for 75 cents. I'm now charging because they're getting pretty damaged. Any way the book/comic is totally awesome because its hilarious, cute, hot guy and it's a comic so there's more looking at pictures then reading tiny writing.

No comments: