Friday 14 December 2007

OLSH Gossip Girl

I remember this. It had the best updates and really filled me in. Ok I'll cut the crap. I WAS OLSH GOSSIP GIRL. It was pretty obvious because it was really suss when people started suspecting it was me and then it "coincidentally" got cancelled.

I cancelled because Ivana reported. I sorta regret doing it. I really regret writing stuff that I didn't really want to write, but the people who knew said it was alright. I want to say sorry especially to Monique Humphries. You're my friend and I knew that you hated it. I just wanted to do it. It was a random urge. Like that I time I told my sister to download the whole Sailor Moon series in Year 5....

ANYWAY getting off track I'm really sorry for hurt feelings ansd angsty feeling against me. I hope we can all still be friends, don't know whether it's coming back or not. I had lots of sources and thanks for the e-mails and comments people! Really appreciate it.

I got the whole idea from Gossip Girl series WHICH IS SO GOOD AND ADDICTIVE OMFG I LOVE IT. Well anyway my sister's friends gave her a disc a month before it came out here and I loved the idea of the site and how everybody knows about it and goes to it. For the first few weeks I thought everyone just saw it and forgot about it. At the end I saw how much it meant to some people and it really touched me *tear* lol. Love you gossip readers! hahaha

Well gtg,
xoxo Gossip Girl Junior (Courtney Fong)

P.s. this isnt a new gossip page this is just a normal blog! dont worry lol.

No comments: