Friday 14 December 2007

Last Day of Year 7!!!!!!

OMFG. I decided that my first ever blog would be about the last of something.

I just want to say first to our beloved Biianca that we all love you and think Miss Nunan was a bitch to expel you for an accident. We'll never forget you, it'll never be the same without you, you'll be our friend forever and we love youu!!! Wish you the bestest luck in your new school.

Today was officially the last day of me being a Year 7 girl!!!!!!!

Pinic Day was AWESOME! I'm peeling really bad though from Mon's party at the beach, Botany Pool and the beach for science excursion. The bus ride is as always fun. Lots of loud, off key singing, funny stories and noticing random things out the window.

We went to Parsley's Bay and the area it's in is SO POSH. There are friggen massive, cool mansions there. One house Kiera wanted had a lift in it, I'm like O.O hahahah. My plan is for everyone to save up money and become roomates in one of those houses. I think about every house had a pool and was two storey's high AT LEAST.

Well we got there and we just started pigging out on food. I can't swim so i didn't hahhahaha. I stayed one the grass trying to get rid of this shameful sock tan. Kiera and Court.P were throwing soft drink everywhere while we were trying to sun bake which pissed a few people off. Played soccer with Mr. Westray and I was like the best goalie!

Hey Court hows that toe going? She cut her whole pinkie toe on the rock, there was a lot of blood but she wan't in pain for some reason.

Oh god when we were going back on the bus we paused 10 minutes later and Year 9's bus sucked so we had to turn around, wait for half an hour, picked up Year 9 and got back to school around 4 :10 p.m. I was going to go to Anzac Prd but I saw my Aunti Evie past cause she lived down the road from the school. She was just going to work. OMG guess where she works? At my dads restaurant! lol SCORE! so she dropped me off and I came home. So far all I've been doing is listen to Imogen Heap over and over again while on bebo and fanfiction which confirms that I seriously need a life. lol.

Now I'm going to go eat my fried azn rice while trying to find out how to take photos off phone's and camera's.

No comments: